All orders and purchases made through this website are subject to the Online Shopping Terms and Conditions outlined below. These Online Shopping Terms and Conditions may change from time to time without prior notice, at our discretion.
This website is owned and operated by Trioti Media House. All orders and purchases made through the facilities of this website shall be subject to these Online Shopping Terms and Conditions.
Triotinaija Shop may correct errors or inaccuracies and change or update information on this website at any time without notice, including in respect of prices and availability of items. All prices listed on this website are in Nigerian naira and all charges will be processed in Nigerian naira or other currencies via International credit cards or other means.
All prices listed on this website are subject to confirmation. Triotinaija Shop will notify you by email if the confirmed price of an item you have selected differs from the price listed on the website or on your purchase order.
Triotinaija Shop reserves the right to limit the quantities of certain items which you, your family or any group can purchase.
It is the responsibility of the buyer to provide us with a correct email address and to contact us if you have not recieved an email order confirmation. All sales are final and cannot be cancelled. Tickets are non refundable in any circumstances other than cancellation of the event in which case the full value of the ticket less any booking fees or payment charges will be refunded.
We are unable to accept any liability for tickets which have been lost, deleted, or damaged once they have been received by you.
5. The Rules and Regulations of the venue, event organizer or promoter for which this ticket was purchased must be adherred to.
6. Although we will do our best to keep you informed of any cancellations, it is the ticket holders’ responsibility to establish whether an event has been cancelled as well as the date and time of any rearranged event.
7. The management of the venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may conduct security searches on entry.
8. You are advised to check if the venue has a last entry time. Even ticket holders may not be admitted after this time.
9. We are under no obligation to refund monies or exchange tickets if management alters or varies the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control.
10. Any complaints about an event will be taken up with the promoter provided we are contacted within 7 days of the event taking place. We cannot guarantee any outcome.
11. It is advised to check with the venue if photographic and recording equipment is prohibited as well as other items such as mobile phones, other electronic devices and food and drink.
12. We are unable to accept responsibility for any personal property lost, stolen or damaged.
13. If a promoter also lists terms and conditions, these supersede those of our company.
14. All our terms and conditions are governed by Nigerian law.
15. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number.
Thank you for taking time out to read and agree to our Terms and Condition.